407-443-6990 (미국) I 070-7883-5842 (한국)
I 시내 관광 테마파크 패키지 I 마이애미+키웨스트 I 크루즈 여행 I 허니문 I 컨벤션 I 올랜도 유학 I 게시판  

б
제목 感恩節 엮인글 http://www.orlandokim.com/xe/89704/d5f/trackback
글쓴이 orlandokim 날짜 2016.09.26 12:00 조회 수 55751

고객님 일행 중 중국분이 한 분 계셨는데 중국어로 여행후기를 올려주셨습니다. 구글 번역기로

영어 번역으로 옮겨보았습니다. (우리말로 바꾸어 보니 내용이 잘 이어지지 않더군요. 중국어가

영어와 어순이 비슷하다더니 내용이 더 잘 이어지는 것 같습니다.)

Before going to Florida, we have no information about Florida, just when we have no clue, we find this

travel company, we contacted the travel company, also received their arrangements and past Florida.

The first day, we went to Disney downtown and Orlando downtown where there are a lot of Disney

products, most are not very cheap. But all have wishlists sense, but I am more interested in flavor,

So where to go, I mainly bought some special soap, bath with ball.

The next day, we went to animal kingdom, where we see a lot of animals, with the zoo almost, but

where I make my hair kind of amazing to see the bat, bigger than the average common only with

special, just hanging in a tree, looks very interesting.

On the third day, we went to John f Kennedy space center, where there is a museum. The museum is

angry birds, which is very interesting, in my opinion, this facility a lot more interesting than the other

facilities. There are some games, there is a small maze, maze full of mirrors, which will make people

confused which way road leads nowhere. And in some places you can see in the Angry Birds inside

the plot.

The fourth day, we went to universal studio, in this place I am most interested in is Harry Potter with

Spider-Man Theme Pavilion. Both comparison, Spider-Man Theme Pavilion little more, but both are

4D roller-coaster animation. Can you be with Spider-Man or Harry Potter adventure together in this

museum are two themes. The difference is, the spider who need to wear eye museum, but Harry Potter

museum is not required.

Two kinds of roller coaster we are playing twice, not very exciting, the kind of people will scream.

But it is memorable. In addition, where the Harry Potter Museum. Scene like a movie scene, very,

very nice, if you like. You can even buy a magic wand over there, although you really can not make

use of magic. But for people who like Harry Potter is the best memorial.

Fifth day, we went to Hollywood studio and arcade game room. In the Hollywood studio ......

I feel very bored, although some facilities may be more interesting. But too many people .... in fact,

live line up to wait for more than an hour. If you use fastpass, may take from 11 am until 20:00.

At that time we would have to go back, so we are very boring walk around, waiting for the time

to go back ..... and, arcade game room is a very common game room, a lot of game machines.

Price also told the price I almost country, but in my country. We use a coin flip, but where we

are using a credit card. Site to buy a card and stored-value use. Interestingly play area is next to

the bar. In my country there can be such a thing.

On the sixth day, we went to sea world, there is an aquarium. You can see all kinds of marine

life in that, while there are also some roller coaster. A few will make you wet, where I saw the hippo-

campus, manatees, dolphins, killer whales, stingrays ..... etc. This is my first time to see manatees eat

cabbage scene, in fact manatees super fat, super big one ...... And we have repeated many times to play

roller coaster, the scenery is beautiful.

Thank you, Kim's help so that we have a memorable Thanksgiving.

글쓴이wonchang날짜2013.12.02 14:52조회 수6152

모든 여행은 프라이빗 투어로 모십니다          
  예약을 하신 고객과 그 일행분들만 모시고 여행을 떠납니다. (단체 버스 관광이 아님)    
  고객이 정하는 시간과 장소로 모시러 갑니다.(아침 일찍 출발 장소로 집결하지 않아도 됨)  
  전체적인 일정 내에서 고객 맘대로 자유롭게 출발하고 관광도 합니다.  
  고객 취향과 예산에 맞추어 식사를 즐길 수 있습니다.(여행사 편의로 식당, 메뉴를 정하지 않음)  
  고객이 선호하는 곳에서 쇼핑을 즐길 수 있습니다. (특정 쇼핑 장소나 상품을 권하지 않음)  
  필수 옵션 같은 것이 없습니다. (고객에게 일정 외의 관광을 강요하지 않음)  

OrlandoKim.com l 랜도여행사